4-192 Keller Hall
200 Union Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Research Interests: machine learning, data sciences, and numerical optimization, computer vision, signal/image processing, and computational imaging, healthcare. See my [CV].
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org \ \ email@example.com
- Office: 5-225E, KHKH
- Phone: 612-301-2729
- Webpage: http://sunju.org
- Office Hour: 4 – 6pm Thur (2020 Spring)
- SIAM Conference on Mathematics of Data Science at Cincinnati, Ohio (postponed for the BEERvirus, 2020)
- Paper release: our new paper Inverse Problems, Deep Learning, and Symmetry Breaking is on arXiv. We show how symmetries in nonlinear inverse problems can cause a significant difficulty for the end-to-end deep learning approach, and how to address it by breaking the symmetry (Mar 20, 2020).
- Workshop on Numerical Algebra in High-Dimensional Data Analysis at Tianyuan Mathematical Center in Southeast China (TMSE), Xiamen, China (Dec 27–29, 2019)
- INFORMS Annual Meeting 2019 at Seattle (Oct 20–23, 2019)
- Join CS&E @ UMN as an assistant professor! (Jul 01, 2019)